The Chromecast with Google TV (HD) streaming device brings you the entertainment you love, including live TV,1 in up to 1080p HDR.2 Get personal recommendations based on your subscriptions, viewing history, and content you own – all in one place. No more jumping between apps to decide what to watch. And use the remote to search with your voice.3
- Loads of entertainment. Browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes, plus millions of songs.4
- No jumping. Just watching. Your home screen displays movies and TV shows from all your services in one place. No more switching between apps to decide what to watch.
- Recommendations just for you. Get personal suggestions based on your subscriptions, viewing habits, and content you own.
- Stream on. Get fast streaming, and enjoy a brilliant picture in up to 1080p and brighter colors with HDR.5
- It’s easy to install. Just plug Chromecast into your TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and start streaming. Or use the optional Ethernet adapter to connect to your router.6
- Your home on your TV. Watch your Nest Cam feed on TV to see what’s going on around your home.7 And control other connected devices like the lights or thermostat.8
- Use your voice. Press the Google Assistant button on the remote to talk to Google. Ask to find shows, or search by mood, genre, or actress. Play music and get answers.9
- Entertainment for everyone. Everyone in your home can create their own profile. Get recommendations just for you, based on what you’ve watched and what interests you.
- Family friendly. Create a kids profile to access fun movies and shows for the family. Set parental controls to limit watching time and set a bedtime.
- Watch live TV. You can browse live TV from broadcast, cable, and sports networks on YouTube TV, Sling TV, and more.10 And get free channels with Pluto TV.
1 Subscription services may be required. Content and services not available in all countries or regions, and are subject to change.
2 Chromecast with Google TV requires a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network, a Google Account, a nearby electrical outlet, and a compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/cast/req. To view content in HD, an HD-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required.
3 Google Assistant may be required for full functionality.
4 Subscription services may be required. Services not available in all countries or regions, and are subject to change.
5 To view content in HD, an HD-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required.
6 Ethernet adapter sold separately.
7 Some features, including mobile notifications, remote control, video streaming and video recording, require working internet and Wi-Fi.
8 Requires compatible smart devices.
9 Google Assistant may be required for full functionality.
10 Subscription services may be required. Services not available in all areas or regions, and are subject to change.